Venice

Fall 2021

Issue link: https://www.veniceftldigital.com/i/1405082

Contents of this Issue

Navigation

Page 53 of 211

Contributors INGE FONTEYNE began her career at Vogue as an editorial assistant. The stylist and photographer has worked with image makers such as Steven Meisel, Richard Avedon, Irving Penn, Peter Lindbergh and Patrick Demarchelier. In this issue, she shoots transitional and trend-forward work-to-night fashions. "Paige is a born- and-bred New Yorker, so she chose the city's members- only wine club that includes the largest cellar for its private rooms and lounges, reminiscent of an underground speak- easy." CHRISTIAN ALEXANDER has worked in the fashion industry for nearly 20 years, first as an illustrator and now as a photographer. His work has appeared in Cosmopolitan and Elle, and he has collaborated with Perry Ellis and Neiman Marcus. He shoots two spreads on opposite ends of the fashion spectrum on both land and sea for this issue. "Shooting on a yacht always gives me a sense of luxury, freedom, and the desire to travel. Shooting in a moody yet beautiful cemetery gave me a sense of celebrating life after death." ENIKO SZUCS is a New York City-based photographer and artist. Her work has been featured in Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, InStyle, Glamour, Marie Claire, Elle and Cosmopolitan. In this issue, Szucs photographs a fall fashion story styled by Ines Itsaso. "Shooting fall covers is always tricky in the summertime. But we were so lucky; it wasn't too hot and it was overcast most of the day. When the sun finally did come out, it covered the landscape in a beautiful golden light. Our model, Vlada, was a joy to work with." Chilean-born, Miami-based FELIPE CUEVAS has photographed a panoply of international athletes and celebrities. After covering concerts and events, he added food photography to his repertoire. For Venice, he captures some of South Florida's top-notch chefs. "Chef Jen Knox and owner Scott Dietz at Warren filled my stomach and fed my soul, helping me capture the mood and flavor. The only way to describe shooting Meatball Showdown is affogato, hot and cool personalities combining to make the perfect dish or, in this case, a portrait." 52 venicemagftl.com Fall 2021

Articles in this issue

Links on this page

Archives of this issue

view archives of Venice - Fall 2021